Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mermaid Anya Easel Card




Whew! I finally got this card done. I had tons of fun coloring her using my atyou and Fiskars glitter gel pen. I colored her hair using Prismacolor markers. I left the dots on her hair alone cause I didn't want her to be too much as her glitter says it all. I colored all the rhinestones light blue and green with my copic markers. They were just plain clear ones. Can you see that I tried the distress look?

She will be for:

Sketch and Stash challenge 32 My new stash is the dp that I got from my craft store. I don't know the name of it because it comes cut out in 6x6. Please let me know if it looks familar to you.

Tamiko's Challenge: Pastel

ATS Spring Bling Challenge

Simon Says Distress challenge

ROP/Bells n Whistle 'Punch' challenge My blue flower punch from Fiskars.

Crafty Creations 'Open' challenge

Copics Creations 'Open' challenge

7 comments:

  1. very cool! glad u played at Copic Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how very pretty! Love that image!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is this!!! fantastic card :) thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card!! This little Mermaid is so cute with the butterflies around her!
    Thank you for joining Simon Says this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card :-) I love the Anya image and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, love the papers! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I love how the butterfly is the stop for the easel! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge this week! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete